Friday, May 25, 2018

Another Take at Love


Whenever talks about love surround me, my mind wanders to two sources; novels and TV shows. Because those are my only sources of inspiration when it comes to this particular emotion. I've lived this feeling through people and their experiences.

I still guffaw on the times I've fangirled, but there are instances where TV shows have truly explored the depth of this emotion. Take 'Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi' for example. Probably the most realistic, no-voltage-drama-yet-everyone's-favorite show I've ever come across with two beautiful and imperfect characters, Dev and Sonakshi. On another normal Thursday evening, I had squealed in delight when thoughts bombarded my mind and questions turned into words expressed through this quote.  

Dev and Sonakshi, shipped as DevAkshi, had their ups and downs, their moments of 'aww' and moments of 'seriously?!'. But most importantly was the love that kept them together despite misunderstandings. Love with no occasional demands, yet permanent understanding. Love that seldom needed words to express because their eyes spoke volumes. Love that tested them time and again, yet the Love that made them stronger than ever before. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More

A Sense of Familiarity Perhaps?

Least to say, my second year of university was anything but.   With a dreadful pandemic looming over our heads and uncertainty grappling eve...